- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Dr. Morse takes Kahuna Jim’s Laughter and Bodywork Workshop (Just for a laugh) “The gig is rigged. So laugh a lot. Laughter breaks the tension of not knowing” – Kahuna Jim I love this man, and his approach to body … Continue reading
“The brevity of treatment will make this therapy so inexpensive that even poor patients can afford it. It will be a new and satisfactory treatment used widely by General Practionners” Continue reading