Angela returned to complete chaos. Her home, her former life, everything was gone. She had to re-unite with her children, navigate uncaring government bureaucracies, figure out how to financially survive, continue with her rehabilitation, and deal with issues as mundane as she couldn’t get reliable access to the Internet. Despair and bitterness constantly beckoned to her as an easy way out.
She started to write. First of her experiences and story, later to inspire and educate others. Like so many survivors of the near death experience, she returned with the clear message that there is “no other side”. This life is the spiritual life, is the only life we have. Of course consciousness survives the death of the body, her own coma and recovery indicate that. However, she realized that so many are unprepared for this life. She returned with insight and wisdom, and wants to share it with others.
NOT SPIRITUAL ADVICE BUT PRACTICAL INFORMATION ON RECOVERY FROM BRAIN INJURIES: REHABILITATION, DEALING WITH GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
This Part Four of Angela’s story will be constantly updated. It’s purpose is to compile in one place the practice advice Angela has for us on surviving brain injuries and resources in the community and on the Internet.
1. Angela Ronson’s Home Rehab Program: She searched the literature and consulted with the experts to come up with this most excellent most based rehabilitation program for traumatic brain injured patients and stroke victims. This is what she does at home. Click here for link
3. Blog on The Neuron Network: For Professionals. Angela states her purpose is to speak for those who can’t. NeuroNetwork
4. Angela writes on Neuroplasticity
5. Angela writes in University of West Georgia Aneurysm and AVM Support Site on rehabilitation. Click Here
6. Angela gives invaluable advice on Medicaid: (click here:) (Angela knows Medicaid especially California Medicaid)
7. Angela’s New Blog: The Thoughtful Vegetable. Excellent writing Click Here
Angela’s Favorite Articles
Angela’s Favorite Links
1. She loves Posit Science and receives therapy through them.
2. A young researcher you haven’t heard of YET! Bradley Voytek
3. A young researcher who will someday lead the spiritual revolution. He is the stealth bomber of the New Paradigm, low below the radar doing cutting edge Neurogenesis research at NIH Yes, it’s the man embedded in God’s plan Jason Snyder: Functional Neurogenesis.
PRAISE FOR ANGELA
1. Angela thank you for being my friend. You are a strong person especially with your struggle on your rehabilitation. Also for having all of your websites with information and spiritual guidance. We have similar goals which to help others which gives us the strength to continue with what we are doing. I believe that I was given a sign (seeing The White Light) to help and educate others which is what this group is for. You have passed very helpful information here. I applaud you for your knowledge of information and helping us.
God bless you Angela,
2. “Angela’s training as a therapist and Behavior Specialist gives her the knowledge to give us this update from the point of view of an Evaluation on this point of her recovery. Vegetable? I think not” Jim Craft University of West Georgia