- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Daily Archives: August 9, 2011
We do our best remote viewing after these sorts of warm up sessions, find it really lets some right brain sensory stream information flash dance all over our jumbled left brain severely impaired reality generator machine, just peels those left brained based motor cortex psychic fingers with their death grip on the ledge of the right-left brain interface right off into the general right temporal/hippocampal CA1 zone, baby! Helps to let some of those streaming 3 billions bits of info per second into the general mix. Continue reading