- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Category Archives: Energy Healing/Healers
One barrier to understanding nonlocal phenomena such as near death experiences and remote viewing is that we do not, as yet, have a comprehensive scientific model for such experiences. At the Institute for the Scientific Study of Consciousness, this is one of our priorities Continue reading
Dr. Morse takes Kahuna Jim’s Laughter and Bodywork Workshop (Just for a laugh) “The gig is rigged. So laugh a lot. Laughter breaks the tension of not knowing” – Kahuna Jim I love this man, and his approach to body … Continue reading