- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Category Archives: Do We need a Brain to Think
I Wasn’t Dead At All: I Was Alive! Melvin L Morse MD (spiritualscientific.com) The most important question about the near death experience (NDE) turns out to be a very simple one: When does it occur? Does it occur in the … Continue reading →