- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Category Archives: Spiritual Neuroscience
One barrier to understanding nonlocal phenomena such as near death experiences and remote viewing is that we do not, as yet, have a comprehensive scientific model for such experiences. At the Institute for the Scientific Study of Consciousness, this is one of our priorities Continue reading
At long last, I can look my grieving parents in the eye, and speak to them with the confidence of a scientist: “Yes, your vision that your departed child returned and told you not to cry was real.” It is as real as math, as real as love, as real as information science.
I shook John Peters hand, and silently cried. So many of my patients died. The handful who survived told me that they had a wonderful secret to share with me, that when they were dead, they were still alive. Continue reading
SPIRITUAL NEUROSCIENCE Melvin L Morse MD (spiritualscientific.com) There has a been a quiet brain revolution going on in neuroscience, in the past ten years, one that will change everything we know about spirituality and the brain. While the general … Continue reading
@Jsnsndr For Dummies: An Introduction Melvin L Morse MD (spiritualscientific.com) (Please note Dr. Snyder has absolutely no responsibility for the content of this blog. I am using him as an example of a cutting edge brilliant neuroscientist and my opinion … Continue reading