- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Tag Archives: afterlife
The reader’s question was whether or not she should work in a hospice or hospital to share her understandings from the NDE with others. In fact, there are so many opportunities to share this knowledge. It is best if we are patient, don’t force anything, and let the Universe come to us and teach us what to do next.