- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Tag Archives: Angela Ronson
Angela thank you for being my friend. You are a strong person especially with your struggle on your rehabilitation. Also for having all of your websites with information and spiritual guidance. We have similar goals which to help others which gives us the strength to continue with what we are doing. I believe that I was given a sign (seeing The White Light) to help and educate others which is what this group is for. You have passed very helpful information here. I applaud you for your knowledge of information and helping us.
God bless you Angela,
There are only a handfull of patients who have recovered from such prolonged comas. Most of those, after awakening, oddly enough died soon afterwards. Most of the rest were left with profound handicapps, unable to walk or even move their limbs. Yet Angela is an alert lively woman with a great sense of humor and determined positive outlook on life. She is actively blogging and tweeting. She primarily is helping others to have a positive outlook on brain injury and stroke. Most of her blogs give practical advice on rehabilitation and dealing with the government. She has developed an impressive network of cutting edge brain researchers, and is particular well versed in functional neurogenesis.