- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Tag Archives: Lyn Buchanan
The customer may tell you something like, “We know that a shipment of drugs is coming across the border this month. Tell us where and when.” In such a case, you have to work
polluted. The question is whether or not you can can be a tough enough viewer to go ahead and do it, or will you simply throw up your hands and quit? If you have to have a squeaky-clean situation in order to remote view and can’t work through a little pollution, then truthfully, you’d be better off taking up basket-weaving as a hobby. Operational viewing may not be for you.The question is not whether you can have a squeaky-clean and totally
unpolluted double-blind situation for a viewer. That’s for the lab guys. For those of us who hope to work in the very messy real world, the question is whether or not you can work through pollution to find the unknown.
The world is a tough place. You have to be tough, too. I hope this helps.” Continue reading