- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Tag Archives: meditation
Melvin L Morse MD (spiritualscientific.com) How could understanding Near Death Experiences (NDEs) and Controlled Remote Viewing (CRV) possibly lead to treatments for Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSS)? That certainly seems like an amazing stretch! In fact, once we understand the basic … Continue reading