- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Tag Archives: neurogenesis
At long last, I can look my grieving parents in the eye, and speak to them with the confidence of a scientist: “Yes, your vision that your departed child returned and told you not to cry was real.” It is as real as math, as real as love, as real as information science.
I shook John Peters hand, and silently cried. So many of my patients died. The handful who survived told me that they had a wonderful secret to share with me, that when they were dead, they were still alive. Continue reading
Melvin L Morse MD (spiritualscientific.com) How could understanding Near Death Experiences (NDEs) and Controlled Remote Viewing (CRV) possibly lead to treatments for Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSS)? That certainly seems like an amazing stretch! In fact, once we understand the basic … Continue reading