- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Tag Archives: nonlocal consciousness
At long last, I can look my grieving parents in the eye, and speak to them with the confidence of a scientist: “Yes, your vision that your departed child returned and told you not to cry was real.” It is as real as math, as real as love, as real as information science.
I shook John Peters hand, and silently cried. So many of my patients died. The handful who survived told me that they had a wonderful secret to share with me, that when they were dead, they were still alive. Continue reading