- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Tag Archives: Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
John Ulstrom, on September 16th, 2010, will be walking from Texas to Washington DC. I will keep you updated on his progress with this blog. He is doing this to support Our Forgotten Warriors: A Private Organization dedicated to treating … Continue reading
Melvin L Morse MD (spiritualscientific.com) How could understanding Near Death Experiences (NDEs) and Controlled Remote Viewing (CRV) possibly lead to treatments for Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSS)? That certainly seems like an amazing stretch! In fact, once we understand the basic … Continue reading