- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Tag Archives: traumatic brain injury
John Ulstrom, on September 16th, 2010, will be walking from Texas to Washington DC. I will keep you updated on his progress with this blog. He is doing this to support Our Forgotten Warriors: A Private Organization dedicated to treating … Continue reading