"ACADEMIA WITHOUT WALLS"
"The next Paradigm does not deny materialism. It simply says consciousness came first."
Please visit Dr. Morse's new website
Learn about his new work on the science of spirituality and spiritual transformation
5268 G Nicholson Lane #277
Kensington, MD 20895
Scroll down to find sections on 1) articles for the general public 2) Forewards to books I have written 3) Book chapters 4) Research papers
This understanding that death is in fact a dynamic spiritual event, in which those dying are frequently fully consciousness has profound implications for the living - Melvin L Morse MD
Click Here to see my professional Curriculum Vitae
Click Here to download a PDF version of Current Problems in Pediatrics 1994 vol 24 55-83 Morse ML Near Death Experiences and Death Related Visions for the Clinician an entire journal issue was dedicated to my near death research and its implications for health care professionals.
.1. The Healing Power of Spiritual Visions: The Seeds of Healing Grief Click Here
2. Are Near Death Experiences Real? And If So, What Are They Good For? Click Here
3. Why Doesn't Jesus Send All the Children Back To Life (And their families) Why Do Only Some Return? (Click Here)
4. Helping a Child Cope with the Death of a Sibling or Parent Click Here
5. What is Controlled Remote Viewing, The Signal Line, and How to Use It to Find God in Our Daily Life (Click Here)
6. Sam Harris Wrote In "The End of Faith" that if a spiritual vision brought him actual real information he could use, he would believe in spiritual visions! Click Here to see an example of remote viewing and how we restore Sam Harris's faith.
7. Coping With The Fear of Death: First Why Are You Afraid? Click here to read my essay on this.
8. Can a Brain Die and Return to Life? Click Here for my answer
1. Morse ML, Williams L, Luzader C: "Benefits of Reiki Therapy to a Severely Neutropenic Patient with Associated Influences on a True Random Number Generator" J Alt Comp Med December 2011 Click Here for pdf
2. Morse ML, Hale S, Smith J: Spiritual Intuition: A Core Compentency in the Lifelong Management of PTSD and Dissociation: Wisdom in the Making. Click here (Abstract) Presented at International Society of the Study of Trauma and Dissociation, Montreal November 2011. Click here for their website
3. Morse ML, Williams L, Schwartz SA, et all: A Triple Blind Study of Plants Infected with Tobacco Mosaic Virus (Abstract) Science of Consciousness Conference (University of Arizona) Stockholm 2011 (Click here for PDF of Abstract)
5. Morse ML: Mind Without Brain: A Scientific Analysis of Near Death Experiences With Special Attention Paid to Those in Children. A New Scientific Paradigm of Consciousness. Annais do 4th CIPRO Congresso International of Consciousness and Conscientiology. International Journal of Consciousness Vol 11 no 41 pp 183-208 August 2008. Click Here for Article Click Here for Bibliography
6. Morse ML: Right Temporal Lobe Consciousness as a Conduit to Wellness and Energetic Healing: A New Scientific Paradigm Spritist Magazine October November 2008 (Spiritists are Neuroscientists interested in Spirituality) Click Here for PDF of article
7. Morse ML: Lecture at the University of Parma-The Gun Shot Lecture. It was before the entire faculty, and afterwards I was told it was like a Gun Shot. Click Here for Article (In Italian) 2003
8. Morse ML: Right Temporal Lobe and Associated Limbic Lobe Structures as the Biological Interface with an Interconnected Universe. Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Borderland Experiences. San Marino June 2003 79-84 Click Here for Article (In Italian) Click Here for English Abstract and Bibliography
9. Morse ML: Right Temporal Lobe and Associated Limbic Lobe Structures as an Interface with an Interconnected Universe The Network: The Scientific and Medical Network Review No 74 December 2000 (The Network is a peer reviewed British journal dedicated to expanding the frontiers of medicine, science, and spirituality)Click here for their website) (Click Here for PDF of article)
10. Hennsley JA, Christenson PJ, Hardoin RA, Morse ML et al: Premonition in Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. A Retrospective Case Control Study Pediatric Pulmonol October 1993 16:393 Click here for a full report on the study
11. Morse ML: Near Death Experiences in Children JPON (Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing) October 1994 Vol 11 No 4 pp139-145 (Click Here to download PDF)
12. Morse ML, Neppe V: Near Death Experiences The Lancet 1991 Apr 6;337 (8745) 858
13. Morse ML, Venecia D, Milstein J: Near Death Experiences. A Neurophysiological Explanation J Near Death Studies Vol 8 (1) September 1989 Click here for abstract and link to download (Talk is abridged version of Keynote Lecture Rosemont College International Association of Near Death Studies 1st Annual Conference)
14. Morse ML, Castillo P, Venecia D et al: Near Death Experiences in a Pediatric Population. AJDC (American Journal of Diseases in Children) November 1986 Vol 140 No 11 1110-1115 Click Here PDF
15. Morse ML, Conner D, Tyler D et al: Near Death Experiences in a Pediatric Population: Preliminary Report AJDC (American Journal of Diseases in Children) June 1985 Vol 139 No 6 595-600 Click Here PDF
16. Morse ML, Karr D, Mendelman PM: Occular Tuberculosis in a Five Month Old Ped Inf Disease Journal Vol 7 No 7 July 1988 514-517
Spiritist and Mental Health Practices from Spiritist Centers and Spiritist Psychiatric Hospitals in Brazil. The Positive Potential of Dissociative States of Consciousness Chapter by Melvin L Morse MD Editor Emma Bragdon PhD Singing Dragon Philadelphia 2011
Visits From Heaven Joise Varga ARE Press Norfolk Virginia 2010 My Chapter is called: What We Can Learn From Children Who Nearly Died Click Here to Read
SIDS: Sudden Infant Death Survival Guide: Information and Comfort for Grieving Family and Friends and Professional Who Seek Help. Horchler JM, Morris RR, SIDS Educational Services Hyattsville Maryland 20784 1997 Click Here for my chapter on Premonitions
Glen Kolleda (The Disney Illustrator) Life Beyond the Fear of Death Click here to read my Forward. I was astonished and honored to be asked to write the Forward to this book.
Touched by the Extraordinary by Susan Apollon.
Click here to go to her website I am so proud of her. She is a psychologist dedicated to using spirituality to heal grief.
This is the book version of the scientific paper we published. We studied premonitions of Sudden Infant Death.
Hardoin R, Henslee JA, Sheehan C: The Voice Within. The Southwest SIDS Research Institute (Click Here) For my forward.
Embraced By the Light by Betty Eadie
I am proud to have written the forward to this book, one of the best known near death experiences. I was also Betty's grand-children's Pediatrician. Click Here to read my Forward.
Pediatric Massage for the Child With Special Needs Fuhr MG, Drehobl KF Therapy Skill Builders (Hartcort Health) 2000 Click Here to Read My Foreword
Controlled Remote Viewing for Scientific Investigations: Students Workbook
Mike and Susan van Atta Sacred Mountain Sanctuary Press 2011 Click here for my forward
Extraordinary Book. I read it again and again. Written by a psychotherapist who works with spirits. The book is a dialogue on death and dying, grief work, and psychotherapy. Consider this a travel guide to the ordinary miracles in your life. Click Herefor The Risen by August Goforth Click here for website
This is the spiritual reality. Don't wait until you die to learn the lessons of the near death experience. We are here to learn lessons of love.
1. Closer to the Light: Learning from the Near Death Experiences of Children
Click Here to Read The First Chapter: Published 1990 and Still in Print! Raymond Moody wrote the Forward
2. Transformed by the Light: The Powerful Effects of Near Death Experiences on Peoples Lives
Harper Collins 1994 Still in Print!
3. Parting Visions: Uses and Meanings of Premonitions of Death, Psychic and Spiritual Experiences. Harper Collins 1996 (Out of Print) Forward by Betty Eddie
Click Here to read Chapter Eight (The Last Chapter)
4. Where God Lives: Paranormal Science and How Our Brains are Linked to the Universe 2004
(Winner of the European Book Sellers Non Fiction Book of the Year)
5268 G Nicholson Lane #277
Kensington, MD 20895