"ACADEMIA WITHOUT WALLS"
"The next Paradigm does not deny materialism. It simply says consciousness came first."
Please visit Dr. Morse's new website
Learn about his new work on the science of spirituality and spiritual transformation
5268 G Nicholson Lane #277
Kensington, MD 20895
"This is the spiritual reality. There is no other side"
1. Survival Research Institute of Canada: Physicians, scientists, other serious researchers. Click here for link to their site
2. The Windbridge Institute for Applied Research in Human Potential: One of the few groups doing scientific research on mediumship. Also they certify mediums by giving them a full battery of psychological and psychic tests. Director is Julie Beischel PhD. Click here for website
1. Celestial Travelers: Nice article on Chris Eggleston, the three year old who had a near death experience. Click here Entire site is excellent.
2. International Association of Near Death Studies: I have been involved with them BEFORE they were International! Click here They are the main source of information, research and contact on near death experiences.
3. Merkawah is the Dutch (Netherlands) Organization on near death experiences. Pim van Lommel hangs out here. Click Here
4. The German IANDS organization: I have met many times with them and their researchers over the years. Excellent organization Click Here
1. The Journal Mind and Matter: This is a true interdisciplinary approach to the issues of consciousness and matter. Click Here
2. Robert Lanza MD. A total hunk and one of the smartest scientists alive. Has developed his own theory of consciousness. Click Here
3. The Game of Life: Turing developed a computer model showing that simple systems can interact to create complexity and patterns. Our own John Peter has applied this to understanding human consciousness and why we have two semi-independent streams of consciousness. A mathematician developed Conway's Game of Life. It shows how complexity can come from small systems and simple rules. It also shows how unpredictable the future is (if it exists at all at this time) Click here for link to Conways Game of Life
4. Journal of Integrative Neuroscience Click here for articles
5. Journal of Royal Society of Interface Click here for website The Interface is between the physical and the life sciences
.When we open to the all information timeless spaceless domain ("god") all sorts of information can be accessed. Sometimes it is clusters of information we call "past lives".
1. Scholarly articles on both past life memories and false memory syndrome and how to tell them apart. Tasso Institute Click Here
1. Trinda Latherow: Wrote the excellent "Piece of the Puzzle" books. Here's her website. click here
2. Rhea White's Exceptional Human Experience Network
Discusses the entire range of exceptional human experiences instead of putting each type into a different box. (for example thinking that remote viewing is different from medium experiences is different from past life memories) They are all nonlocal perceptions, communications with the divine.Click Here
2. Koestler Parapsychology Unit: Nice Clearinghouse of current research and developments in parapsychology Click Here
3. William Braud PhD: Pioneer and continuing researcher in all aspects of consciousness and parapsychology: Here is his absolute treasure trove of articles available on-line for you to read Click Here
1. Journal of Nonlocality and Remote Mental Interactions: Academic articles on energetic healing. click here.
.1. Photos of Angels site: My strong bias is that you can find angels in your own life by paying close attention to what is going on around you. For example, here's an angel-like encounter I once had: Click here Furthermore, my investigations into these angel pictures, etc invariably is inconclusive, meaning such experiences are meant to have meaning for the individual, not proof of angels for our society. Having said all of that, this is a site that people I respect find compelling. (click here)
1. Psyleron: This RNG was developed by Princeton University from a McDonald Douglas grant. Robert Jahn, it's developer, is a Professor Emeritus of Engineering at Princeton. Click here
2. Here is the Cadillac model of RNG. A Swiss made one with all the bells and whistles. If you are a researcher and can afford it, this is the one to get. Click Here
There is a lot of misinformation about remote viewing on the Internet. Here are some sources of information that can be trusted.
1. IRVA.org This is the best and most important source of RV research and information. Click Here
1. Life After Death Research
2. Near Death Experience Sites
3. Consciousness Research Sites
4. Past Life Memory and Therapy Research Sites
5. Spirituality Sites
6. Parapsychology Sites
7. Paranormal Research Sites
8. Research Sites concerning Mind-True Random Number Interactions
9. Remote Viewing Sites
5268 G Nicholson Lane #277
Kensington, MD 20895