"ACADEMIA WITHOUT WALLS"
"The next Paradigm does not deny materialism. It simply says consciousness came first."
Please visit Dr. Morse's new website
Learn about his new work on the science of spirituality and spiritual transformation
5268 G Nicholson Lane #277
Kensington, MD 20895
"Doubt everything or believe everything: these are two equally convenient strategies. With either we dispense with the need for reflection." - Henri Poincare
"Doubt everything! Don't believe what you are told! Don't believe what we tell you! Experience it (out of body experiences and remote viewing) for yourself" The Motto of the Brazilian Remote Viewers
Remote viewing is a window into understanding the near death experience.
I learned to remote view to answer a grieving mother's question if her spiritual encounter with her dead husband was "real". She felt if her son's near death experience was real, then her experience with her dead husband was also real. I in turn reasoned that if remote viewing is real, then it is likely the other non-local perceptions are real, such as near death experiences, angel encounters, lucid dreams, past life and deja vu experiences.
.1. I give a demonstration of remote viewing to Neuroscience Conference at George Washington University School of Medicine July 2010 CLICK HERE
2. Melvin L Morse MD on Coast to Coast AM discussing Remote Viewing (CLICK HERE)
3. The link to my Research Foundation for Medical Applications of Remote Viewing (CLICK HERE)
4. My (declined) proposal to IRVA for a way to evaluate the Best RV Student. Gives you a sense of the rigors and difficulties of field remote viewing. The Soviet Remote Viewers reportedly sat on the back of tanks in the battlefield and gave the troops directions Click Here
5. Abstract of my lecture on the Neuroscience of Remote Viewing Click here
6. Morse ML: The Case of The Missing Bunny The Aperture Spring 2010 Click Here I am so proud to have published an article in the elite Remote Viewing Journal, better than my letter to the Lancet that got published!
1. The pioneer of Remote Viewing: Stephan Schwartz. He communicated with submarines (Mobius Project) and used remote viewing in Archeology (Alexandria Project) CLICK HERE for website.
1A. Stephan Schwartz on Coast to Coast AM discussing Remote Viewing(CLICK HERE)
2. Eight Martinis: A Journal Dedicated to Remote Viewing (This is insider jargon for a remote viewing session so great everyone had to go out and drink eight Martini's)
3. She's a Trauma Nurse, the Mother of two brilliant physicians. She's training to be the only civilian trained controlled remote viewing analyst. She has time to develop an astonishing website devoted to a comprehensive listing of scientific and medical references on remote viewing and the mind-body issues. (Of course, it's the consciousness-brain/body issue but unfortunately most people still think its the mind-body issue.)
She's the amazing Teresa Frisch and click here for website
4. The Brazilian Remote Viewing Group led by Professor Vieira Click Here for their link
5. Journal of Nonlocality and Remote Mental Interactions: click here for their website.
6. Angela Thompson Smith PhD (Psychology) Your typical remote viewer. She works with disadvantaged youth, worked at an orphanage in Columbia, is a research genius having worked in a Who's Who of the Consciousness Research world, the Princeton Group, Lucid Dreaming, and the National Institute of Discovery Science run by Bigelow Aerospace genius Robert Bigelow. Oh AND she works with seniors, oh did I mention she is also a Shamanic Minister! Click here for website
1. A complete list of scientific references by Vernon Neppe MD and Stephan Schwartz. If you have suggestions for more, please email me! (CLICK HERE)
2. Nice list of book reviews and references from Courtney Brown PhD. (A highly regarded Professor of Political Science at Emory) Click Here
3. The US Government's Star Gate Program Manual for Remote Viewing, as developed by Paul H Smith PhD. CRV was developed by Ingo Swan and Hal Puthoff PhD (click here)
4. Robert Crookdall 1964 Book The Techniques of Astral Projection: His appendix and reference list. Click Here
5. Trivellato N, Alegretti W: Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis of Experimental Research Project into Out of Body Experience Proceedings of 3d International Congress of Projectology and Conscientiology Journal of Conscientiology Supplement May 16-19 May 2002 New York Academy of Medicine New York USA
6. Dunne BJ, Jahn RJ: Information and Uncertainly in Remote Perception Research Journal for Scientific Exploration vol 17 (2) 2003 Click here for Pdf
7. Awesome List of articles about remote viewing or supporting the concept of remote viewing (Daz Smith I bow to you) Click here
8. Puthoff HE, Targ R: “A Perceptual Channel for Information Transfer
over kilometer distances: Historical perspective and recent research.” Proc. IEEE, Vol. 64, no. 3, March, pp. 329-354. (click here for pdf)
9) Puthoff HE: CIA Initiated Remote Viewing at the Stanford Research Institute. Report from the Institute of Advanced Studies at Austin. Click here for link
10. Link to the IRVA.org library and their remote viewing papters on-line that you can read (click here)
11. Schwartz SA: An arrow through time.
Explore (NY). 2008 Mar-Apr;4(2):95-100. Outstanding article on remote viewing in greater context. Click Here
12. A warning to young remote viewing researchers: Here are some mistakes to avoid: Hansen GP, Utts J, Markwick B: Critique of the PEAR Remote Viewing Experiments Journal of Parapsychology vol 56 no 2 June 1992 pp 97-113 Click for Pdf
13. Nice article from 1999 by Wiseman of his re-evaluation of prior remote viewing studies. He properly points out that far too often, the exact protocol used is not disclosed. Yet my own research has documented that the protocol makes a significant difference in results. Click here for
(Cases from our teaching files)
We are dedicated to medical and other practical applications of remote viewing. If remote viewing is a real human ability, it should have practical applications. In addition to our research studies, we occasionally answer questions for clients. We present them as teaching cases. Of course we do not accept donations or charge for these teaching cases.
1. Controlled Remote Viewing: Important Concepts Click here
2. Client question: Relating to an artifact in a photograph. Click Here
3. Our client handout telling them what to expect from RV (click)
4. This is the remote viewing of the precise nature of a spiritual experience 5462 1166
"Man also possesses a power by which he may see his friends and the circumstances by which they are surrounded, although such persons may be a thousand miles away from him at that time" Paracelsus - Father of Modern Chemistry and Pharmacology
"We know by now that what we term natural laws are merely statistical truths and thus must necessarily allow for exceptions" Carl Jung
1. Maps from 15,000 years ago show evidence of remote viewing abilities.
2. What is Controlled Remote viewing and how does it apply to our daily lives.
3. Sam Harris: We can restore your faith.
4. Remote Viewing in Brazil.
5. What is sidereal time?
6. Associative Remote Viewing or Predicting the Future.
1. Ice Age Maps of all 7 Continents
These maps are documented to have been drawn 15,000 years ago or more. Proof of early man's ability to remote view?
Professor Charles Hapgood of Keene State College wrote this scholarly text on ancient maps: Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings These maps demonstrate a knowledge of the curvature of the Earth. They are validated by modern maps made by satellite. Were they made by Shamans by remote viewing?
2. Controlled Remote Viewing v Spontaneous Remote Viewing
"It is in the interpretation that the truth is found" - Shellee Hale
What is Controlled Remote Viewing, The Signal Line, and How Does This Apply to Finding God in Our Ordinary Lives?
3. Sam Harris writes in The End of Faith that he wanted to see a spiritual vision bring him real information. Yo Sam! This is an informational Universe. Spiritual visions are simply opening our brains to the non-local, and Yes, We have restored your faith as we routinely get real information from spiritual visions.
Click here to see our Remote Viewing Homework
4. Remote Viewing in Brazil
Click Here for Part 1 of outstanding Brazilian remote viewing study.
5. It is best to remote view at 13:30 Sidereal Time. This will give you a four fold increase in accuracy. Click Here for What is Sidereal Time? Click here for US Navy site to determine your local Sidereal time Click Here to download a simple sidereal clock for your desktop
400% increase in spiritual/psychic/energy healing at 13:30 Sidereal time
200-300% increase in abilities between 13:15 and 13:45 Sidereal time
200% increase in abilities between 12:45 and 14:15 sidereal time
6. What is Associative Remote Viewing?
Associative Remote Viewing are ways of predicting the future with remote viewing, such as the stock market or the outcome of horse races.
But does the future exist yet? And even if so, can we predict it? Here is a link to a website called The Game of Life (click here)
7. Skeptic Richard Wiseman Admits that exists that proves Remote Viewing is a ordinary human ability!
But then says he simply can't believe it because it seems too unbelievable! I actually understand this. I was the same way about near death experiences for many years. I in fact refused to believe the results of my own research, until a child patted me condescendingly on the hand and said "you'll see, Dr. Morse, heaven is fun"
5268 G Nicholson Lane #277
Kensington, MD 20895