"ACADEMIA WITHOUT WALLS"
"The next Paradigm does not deny materialism. It simply says consciousness came first."
April 13, 2011: The Salt Lake City International Association of Near Death Studies General Meeting:
I will be talking with everyone all night long about near death experiences and whatever else comes to mind. Don't miss this!
April 15, 2011: Workshop on Death and Dying at Delaware Hospice, Milford Delaware Click here for more information
May 6, 2011: Science of Consciousness 2011 in Stockholm, Sweden Click here for more details.
May 23, 2011: Web Conference on the Neuroscience of Remote Viewing. Click Here to register (scroll down)
June 11, 2011: Lessons from Children's Near Death Experiences, How our brains are connected to the divine. Boston Needham Public Library Click Here for the flyer Contact Greater Boston IANDS Click here
This will be an extended workshop, 4 wild and crazy hours of fun! And yes, I will teach everyone there how to remote view.
June 18, 2011: Wisdom in the Making: A New Therapy involving nonlocal perceptions and spiritual experiences in the controlled environment of the therapist's office to treat PTSD Las Vegas Nevada Click Here IRVA.org
July 9-12, 2011 "Mature Reflections on Children's Near Death Experiences: What We have Learned From Them" And workshops Montreal, Canada iiihs.org (World Health Organizations NGO on Science and Spirituality) Click here for website Click here for brochure
October 2, 2011: Lessons From the Light Workshop. Lewes, Delaware
November 4,5, 2011: International Society for the Study of Dissociation and Trauma. Montreal. I will be lecturing on the spiritual and benign aspects of dissociation.
2011: Taking over Charles Tart's Institute of Scientific Study of Consciousness
2010: Learning Reiki and Energy Healing
2009: RETURNING TO PRIVATE PRACTICE
ALSO 2008 WAS AN EXTREMELY PRODUCTIVE YEAR FOR BASIC SCIENCE RESEARCH, BUT IT MEANS NOTHING IF NOT WRITTEN UP FOR MY FELLOW PHYSICIANS AND SCIENTISTS TO DO THEIR PEER REVIEW THING!
SO PROBABLY NOT A LOT OF LECTURING AND WORKSHOPS, BUT IT DOESN'T HURT TO ASK, ALSO MELODY IS 2 AND MY PRIORITY!
1. February 7, 2009. Mary Bridge Hospital, Tacoma, Washington: It will be at the Courthouse, in the beautiful room with all the Dale Chihuly glass. Contact Marlene Kennedy at the Department of Cardiology. It is a tribute to Dale Hale MD, the Dean of the NW Cardiothoracic Surgeons. A superb surgeon and a compassionate clinician, not always two qualities which sit comfortably side by side in a Cardiothoracic Surgeon. They shine deep within Dr. Dale, and his patients love him for it. What a cool guy, he has his very own lecture series! See his contribution to my dialogue with Peter Fenwick in How I Am Wrong.
2. February 15, 2009: Partying with the Most Reverend Juliet Nightingale on her radio show. It will be at 5 pm EST. Hey, if it's a call in show, call in and ask her about the results of my attempt to remote view her body at the cellular level! Come on guys, stop that! This is a Reverend we are talking about, and I will be remote viewing on the cellular level, and I am a doctor!
Her show is the Consciousness Network, BBSRadio.com. Go to www.towardthelight.org!
3. February 20-22: Workshop at the Caratist Spiritual Center in Boulder, Colorado. www.caritasspiritistcenter.org This workshop is going to rock, and you better sign up early.
4. March 6, 2008 (Friday) 1-4 pm. Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Lessons from the Near Death Experience Conference. Melvin L Morse MD Keynote Speaker. Sponsored by Beebe Hospital Department of Integrative Health and the Epwood United Methodist Church. 19285 Holland Glade Road, Rehoboth Beach. (302-227-7743 x107) Admission is free, but seating is limited so please call for reservations! Also Cheyenne Luzader has put a lot of effort into this conference so if you can reserve early it will make her feel very jolly!
COMING UP: THE MIRACLE DETECTIVE ON COURT TV!
ALSO, RANDALL SULLIVAN'S "THE MIRACLE DETECTIVE" HAS ALSO JUST ABOUT FINISHED THEIR INVESTIGATION INTO THE PAINTINGS OF AKIANE, WHICH I PLAY A SMALL ROLE IN. RANDALL SULLIVAN IS ANOTHER TRUE MYSTIC AND TRUE SKEPTIC, OF WHICH THERE SEEM TO BE ONLY A HANDFUL. READ HIS BOOK, THE MIRACLE DETECTIVE FOR AN EYE OPENING ACCOUNT OF THE VISIONS OF MARY IN EASTERN EUROPE.
Also, an appearance on National Public Radio. It has been taped, but I don't have a broadcast time yet.
AND WE JUST FINISHED OUR FIRST STUDY WITH IRVA, JOHN STAHLER, AND PAUL H SMITH ON CONTROLLED REMOTE VIEWING AND ITS CORRELATIONS WITH A QUANTUM ELECTRONIC CHAOS DEVICE! FULL DETAILS TO FOLLOW! (CLICK HERE FOR OUR PROPOSAL AND EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN)
The experiment is done and history is made! That's all I can say at this time as the number crunchers and hard science types have to have at it. However, I can tell you that a historical first has been achieved. Our research team has designed and completed a study which clearly documents that man can interact with what some call "quantum consciousness" and others (like Pauline) call a god. By extension, it can be reasonably inferred that humans have a "soul" and there is a "god", whatever the heck that is. This study is clean, easy to understand, and doesn't involve meta-analysis to understand the results. This study can be replicated by other scientists, and I wish they would stop fooling around and get on it.
NOT SCHEDULED YET AND WHY NOT?
1. Dr. Morse takes on the Dutch Skeptics who dared to criticize Dr. van Lommel. He is going to loan them half of his brain, so that then they will be evenly matched. The losers will be burnt at the stake, hey no worries guys. Worst case scenario is that you will learn he was right!
2. Dr. Morse and Dr. Mario Beauregard debate whether or not there is a God Spot in the brain. It was originally to be held in Madison Square Garden, but there were not enough seats so it was postponed. The University of Montreal is trying to rent out the Olympic Stadium in Montreal for this all day winner take all event. Neurosurgeons will be standing by and Dr. Beauregard will have a "god spot" implanted or Dr. Morse will have his removed at the end of the debate, depending on who won. The crowd will decide with a dramatic thumbs up or thumbs down at the conclusion of their dueling powerpoint lectures.
I actually wrote a far more hilarious and outrageous discussion of this proposed event. I removed it as people felt I was overly critical of Dr. Beauregard. I have responded to these critics again in my Forum page. Many of them mentioned the truly vile and disgusting criticisms that Dr. van Lommel has endured, and felt my gentle teasing echoed that same cruelity.
Come on gang, I am just joking. I realize that our field has its share of idiotic irrational criticism such as, for the example, the Dutch skeptics of van Lommel. Actually, even though they would lose any such debate with me, I am not really going to insist they be burnt at the stake, even though their intellectual mentors did in fact burn others at the stake in the past. I have compassion for them as they are faced with a startling new world view which makes everything in their life seem meaningless. They haven't learned the lesson of the great French mystic and Physician Alan Kardec who stated that "unshakable faith must test itself with the new scientific understandings of each new epoch." These are simply men who don't have the courage and faith to use their own right temporal lobes, and we need to have compassion for them.
They do not understand that when we reject the spirit of man, we in turn reject the science of man.
These men have no idea how hurtful and mean spirited they appear to me. Yet we cannot let a few bad apples keep us from engaging in the full expression of intellectual ideas, which often involves debating and working through issues such as "is there a god spot". We all learn from such healthy intellectual debates, and even the minor teasing I often indulge in.