- Ebel Orologi on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- dean caron. on Angela Ronson Part 1: Not a Vegetable at All, but a White Crow
- Lyla Mcpherson on Hawaiin Healer Kahuna Jim: Laughter and Lomilomi Workshop
- Melvin Morse on Spiritual Realities are Real: Science Says So
- Marny Whitaker on You’ve Had a Near Death Experience: Now What?
Category Archives: Near Death Experiences
One barrier to understanding nonlocal phenomena such as near death experiences and remote viewing is that we do not, as yet, have a comprehensive scientific model for such experiences. At the Institute for the Scientific Study of Consciousness, this is one of our priorities Continue reading
The reader’s question was whether or not she should work in a hospice or hospital to share her understandings from the NDE with others. In fact, there are so many opportunities to share this knowledge. It is best if we are patient, don’t force anything, and let the Universe come to us and teach us what to do next.
Warning: This blog really contains rank speculation, and lots of fun! On the other hand, I published this first in Closer to the Light almost 20 years ago. I have gotten dozens of letters which go like this: “I am … Continue reading